I can say, this year, 2013, is the best & great year for me as a blogger. I like to thank all of you in this occasion.
In one side, blog stats give me the details about the blog reach, most liked posts, most commented posts,etc, on the other side, I tried other social media like facebook, pinterest, linkedin and YouTube to share the knowledge to wide audience & succeeded to some extent.
Here is the gist of happenings in 2013 & what you can expect in 2014:
* Unlike previous years, I took enough time to conceive & shape my blog posts. This year, posted around 15 posts.
* I spent quality time in creating ITTO Process Driller excel tool for PMP aspirants. Still I have some improvement ideas & Android Mobile App for the same. I am positive in releasing them in first half of 2014.
* I am also in the process of bringing out Project Management Mind Maps for all 47 processes – This year, I published 10 mind maps till now – 2 overall (in jpg format), 2 multi-level drill ITTO maps (in pdf format) & 6 process mind maps with detailed item description for each one of them. In 2014, I am planning to publish a PDF book with all Mind Maps as ready reference.
* In 2013, I posted 200+ status updates through facebook fan page which now has 388 fans.
* In 2013, I created couple of YouTube videos on Project Management topics. My main focus in 2014 is on creating more video for PM/ Leadership knowledge sharing, tips & tricks.
The one and only reason which is leading me to contribute more is – YOUR SUPPORT! Without your support & feedback, I don’t think it is possible for me to do so much of activities. I expect the same support from you in the years to come. Wishing you a Happy New Year 2014!