Every time when I encounter an issue – I think a lot about the issue, lose time, undergo lot of emotional change till I finish it. Once I move it out of my plate, I feel happy and wish not to get a issue like this in my life. But issues in life is not having any end to it and the cycle continues. Today I decided to write my thoughts about issue. Issue is something you feel disruptive when you expected to lead the life in defined routine.
An issue has a description, root cause, pattern, mindset, its time bound and have solution. Here is a single line explanation about each of those components.
- For any issue clear description is the key. Well defined issue will get well defined solution
- Issue is just an effect & every issue has a root cause for it
- Patterns can be derived if the same issue occurs frequently. Pattern applies to solutions too
- Size, complexity & situation depends on mindset and not in the issue itself
- An issue is an issue only for a particular period of time which may diminish or vanish or resurface after sometime
- Urgency & priority depends on time of the issue occurrence
- Every issue has solution & there could be multiple solution options for single issue which may be suitable for different situation